Registration for the 2019 Spring Career Expos is now open! These Expos provide an excellent opportunity to connect employers with students and alumni to discuss or interview for current and/or future career-related employment and co-op/internship opportunities. NDSU students and graduates of all majors are invited to attend the Career Expos.
Day 1 | Agriculture, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences
Marketing and Sales Hiring Fair
February 5 from 1 to 4 p.m. at the FARGODOME
Day 2 | Engineering, Design, Science, and Technology
Marketing and Sales Hiring Fair
February 6th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the FARGODOME
This past summer, NDSU's CAREERlink moved to a new platform and is now powered by 12Twenty. We hope that this new system will provide a more user-friendly experience to simplify your recruiting process and better connect you with students and graduates. If you have not yet created an account, click here, and then the Employer Sign Up button where you will be asked to create an account. Please disregard if you have already created an account.
Once logged into CAREERlink, on the Welcome or Home page under Attend a Career Fair, click on the “+ Register” button. This will take you to the Events page; select 2019 Spring Career Expos event from the list.
Some important things to remember:
I've attached a checklist of things to do before the expo; please don't hestitate to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in February!
- Please note, registrations submitted after 4:00 PM on December 31st will be considered Late Registrations and will be charged a higher fee.
- Following completion of your registration in CAREERlink, you will be sent an email with payment instructions. Registrations must be paid by credit card or electronic check only and be received by January 22, 2019 for your representatives to have access to their booth(s).
- If you are registering for sponsorship or advertising, please email me the company logo that you'd like us to use before January 11th.
- If any of your company representatives attending the Expos have any dietary concerns, please let me know.
- If the company representatives attending are not registered in CAREERlink but would like to recieve Expo related emails, please email me their contact information. Emailing will be the primary source of communication leading up to the Expo.
- To request On Campus Interviews (OCI) during or after the Expos, from the Welcome page under Register for OCI click on the “+Register” button. From there, you will fill out the requested information. Select the appropriate round based on your needs. After entering the information on the “Register for OCI” page, click on Next. Agree to have the OCI submitted for approval, and then you will be taken to a job posting screen where you will enter the job posting(s) information associated with the OCI. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.231.8464.
- If you'd like to hold an Employeer Presentation, please register in CAREERlink and contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Please contact Jeff at the UPS Store (701.235.9505) if you are shipping supplies. If you choose to use a different shipping company, you must coordinate your own arrangements, including both pick-up and drop-off. Reminder that anything shipped directly to NDSU or Fargodome will be refused. Please refer to our website for more information.
- If you are willing to donate biodegradeable or resuable bags for the students to collect their swag in, please email me the number of bags that you are willing to donate and either bring them with you to the Expo or ship them with your supplies to the UPS Store.
- Please refer to our website for the cancellation and refund policy.